Big D – The name says it all!
This is your opportunity to run one of the most scenic courses in America! Start and end on the historic grounds of the great State Fair of Texas. Begin and end your journey in the shadow of the Cotton Bowl. The marathon course will be mostly flat with one hill near mile 3. You will enjoy the beauty of White Rock Lake and return on our new Sante Fe Trail.
Big D Event Date:
To be announced
Half Marathon Fees
No service fees added on!
Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
There are no service fees!
Grand Place @ Fair Park (Enter @ Gate 5)
3550 Grand Avenue, Dallas, TX 75218
Sunday, April 2, 2017
6:00am – Packet Pickup & Late Registration
7:30am – Marathon and Half Start
7:40am – No one is allowed to start after 7:40 am!
8:45am – Post-Race Party
2:00pm – Marathon & Half Courses Close
Packet Pickup & Late Registration
Saturday April 1, 2017 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Academy Sports + Outdoors Dallas – 8050 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75243 (at Central Expwy next to Home Depot)
Academy Sports + Outdoors Fort Worth – 6101 – I-20, Fort Worth, TX 76132 (at Bryant Irvin Rd)
Academy Sports + Outdoors West Plano – 3305 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 301, Plano, TX 75093 (at Parker)
Race Day – You may also get your packet race day at the event. Please note that packet pickup will start at 6:00 a.m.
What you get with your entry
- You see Dallas in spring. It is never more beautiful!
- The best water stations ever!
- Mostly Flat fast courses with few turns!
- Course time limit for both half & marathon – 6 1/2 hours
- Chip Timing with the chip in the bib
- Local convenient packet pickup and race day registration & pickup!
- Ride DART to Fair Park
- Tons of Free parking at Fair Park and no parking charges to pick up your packet
- Big D party afterwards